so here's the thing... i've got some things to blog about but i'm behind with the themes. 2 weeks behind in fact. (actually, 3 but i got a 1 week reprieve). it's causing a bit of writer's block & stressing me out just a tad.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh dear! NO STRESS!!! You are only allowed to do it if its fun... Or you can just put those other two behind you and skip ahead to the future... :) Guess I should be blogging on the topic I suggested too, huh? Oh me... I'm tired. This week is insaneo. Well, we can give ourselves another week, right?? :) KT won't mind surely.
2 comments:
Oh dear! NO STRESS!!! You are only allowed to do it if its fun... Or you can just put those other two behind you and skip ahead to the future... :) Guess I should be blogging on the topic I suggested too, huh? Oh me... I'm tired. This week is insaneo. Well, we can give ourselves another week, right?? :) KT won't mind surely.
of course i mind:) nah...take your time...skip them all if you choose...or pick a new topic...my friend...just do what you love:) me
Post a Comment