I'm tired. True. I think I'm always tired. The boy finally started sleeping through the night a bit this past week. It's pretty inconsistent, but I don't care - I'll take it. The first night it happened, I was awake for hours in the middle of the night wondering if he was okay. I gave in and checked on him (he's usually such a light sleeper that this would wake him). He didn't stir even though I rested my hand on his belly. Huh.
Finally started some seeds for the garden today. Feels good to get that off the list. It's been on the list for 4 weeks, I think. Glad to make some progress. Now I just hope the seeds grow! D always says that's what they do so I shouldn't worry about it. But, I worry anyway. This time, I purchased organic seeds, meaning not genetically modified. What that really means is they were crazy expensive AND they probably won't have as high a germination rate as the regular gmo seeds. Fingers crossed they do indeed grow!
The little dude is cute as a button. I think his cuteness might at some point become problematic. Because we talk about it all the time. Seems unhealthy hear this kind of thing so much - how good one looks. I'm nervous about monitoring what I say and do. I wouldn't say we're BAD examples but I can't say I'd want a little person walking around in the world acting exactly like either one of us - or both of us. Profanity, burping, farting... It all needs to be toned down or stopped. How does one create balance here? I would like to still be myself WHILE setting a good example. Is this possible? Probably. We just have to figure it out.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment